<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Stuff Happens 

I'm not a huge fan of pets in general and if I had to chose between a cat or a dog the dog would win hands down (paws down?). There's something about cats I really don't like. Besides the fur that makes me sneeze and the whole idea of litterboxes in general. But I happened upon this blog today and thought it was cute and that other people who like cats and understand them and live with them and stuff might also enjoy it, so I thought I would share.

As for me I'm starting a new and exciting career at Burger King today. How did this happen you ask. Well I promised myself and the universe that in order to pay my rent this month I would accept whatever job was offered me with a happy heart. The Universe is a bitch though and now I'm working part time for minimum wage at Burger King! On the upside though the manager is cute and lots of fun. And just because I took this job doesn't mean I have to stay here forever. And it MIGHT pay my rent. LOL

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
I think it's great that you honor what the universe sends you, even if it's not what you really want. I have a hard time with that sometimes. I bet something better comes along soon.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?