<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Welcome to MySpam.com 

I signed up on myspace.com today. I posted a link on my side bar to my incredibly boring space there. LOL

I was amazed when I signed into my email a few hours later and found that suddenly about 15 people wanted to be my friends. I thought "wow this site sure works!" Unfortunately only one of those people was really a person! It was Dawn (and I was happy to have her!) the others are all bands and stuff who presumably just send every new person an invite to be their friend so they can look popular.

Made me sad. I don't know, everyone raves about MySpace but I have to say so far I'm not terribly impressed with them.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Troy has a myspace, maybe he can be your friend. LOL

I just can't be bothered with myspace...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?