<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 28, 2006

From the club. 

It's fn to go to night clubs with internet access because then you can blog DURING your eveingn out.

Evein if it means you're too drunk to type coherantly. :)

It's been fun though. At the white party at the out&about.

I ran into this guy I had a huge crush on in Jrhi. is it a surprise to anoyone that he's gay? it shou;dnt' be. He was a frend of Rodney's named Jaramiah. He went by MIa. Jaramiah Wandell. there's a lot of a story there but Iw ill writ it all wen I'm not so liely to hit the wrong keys on the kyboard.

I wa thinging thougnt aht thsi might be a good sobritely test. LOL

I wwould ffail

And I have to drive hme in a hlf hour. i stoppe drinking at 12. I should be ok. i won't riv drnk. I promise. :) Part of it is that I'm tired and this keyboard is awkward anyway. LOL :P

If I really pay attention I can type just fine. See...

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
I remember him!!!!
 
Great idea! Police officers could carry laptops in their patrol cars. They could test people's sobriety by asking them to type the alphabet backwards, maybe. Or to type a simple sentence without looking at the keyboard.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?