<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Neat-O Find 

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has secretly wished she could sometimes be Muslim just for the clothes. Not talking the burka here people but the ones I always see the local Muslim ladies wearing. Looks like a dress almost with matching pants underneath. I have admired them since highschool. They look so comfey like PJ's but they are always so pretty!

Anyway, I was at Value Village the other day looking for a fan (because it was like 95 freaking degrees and I was determined not to turn on my AC. I lost.) and I happened upon some of these outfits. And then more and more! Turns out that there is a whole rack of them! They range from you basic t-shirt fabric simple version up to these amazing lacy formal beaded numbers. I pawed through them all just giddy with my find. Almost all of them were handmade, in various sizes and there were probably close to 40 in all.

I didn't buy any. Didn't even venture into the dressing room with them. But I wanted to. I did end up buying a dress though. I will probably never wear it. It has the oddest pattern and a very very full A-line skirt. I bought it because it fit even though it was marked as a size 10! LOL Thinking I might wear it to Radcon next year. When else would I wear a dress? Never know when you might need one I guess...

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?