<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 12, 2006

A Real Live Date 

I have a real live date on Friday. A real live dinner and a movie date with a guy from MySpace. His name is David and he's also going through a divorce.

He's originally from Alabama which is plainly obvious in his use of the two syllable word DOG. LOL

But really he's a nice guy and he's taking me out to A Robin Williams Movie (my favorite) and the Spaghetti Establishment (not my FAVORITE but it's good too). So I can't complain.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Fingers crossed!

(:
 
Are you going to wear your "You look better on myspace" t-shirt?
 
I need one that says...

You seemed...
*taller
*hotter
*smarter
*funnier
...online.

Only with little boxes you can check! LOL
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?