<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 12, 2006

Roses and a Wopper 

I got roses at work today. Correction. I got A rose at work today. One very large beautiful white rose with some greenery. All of the ladies at work were abuzz about it. :)

They say I have a 'Sancho' which according to my manager is Mexican for "guy you cheat on your husband with" LOL

This is in fact not the case. The guy in question is a very nice man I met on MySpace and have yet to meet in person. He's so much fun on MySpace in fact that it would seem almost wrong to meet him in person. I mean what if he's really short? Or has a lisp? Or a peg leg?? Because in his emails he's funny and sweet. Why would I want to ruin that?

Not to mention he's 41 and has an two daughters who are closer to my age than I am to his! :)

Anyway, the rose was an excellent touch and couldn't have come on a better day what with Shawn bringing Amy today and all...

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?