<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Joy and the Rapture! 

Of Algebra!! :) I love Algebra! It's SO MUCH easier than PreCalculus. I actually walked in today, completely cold, missed the first week, and I UNDERSTOOD what was going on! Not only that but I helped others as well. I LOVE Algebra!

Oh, and to elaborate on the adorable teacher situation. He's adorable in such a way that I would totally go out for drinks with him if he asked... but I would card him first!! LOL Of course there are about 20 other younger prettier girls in my class that have also noted his adorableness. My chances are decidedly zero! LOL

But there were two nice boys sitting next to me who didn't seem to be 17 OR the teacher... ;)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
ah the pupil has become the master!! You really sucked at algebra when I knew you.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?