<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 22, 2007

KaBoom 

Shawn has now informed me that he's quitting his LONG HAUL driving job in favor of a shorter haul driving job local to Ohio. This in light of his recent diagnosis. Did I mention this? I diagnosed it as diabetes and it turns out I was completely right. Good call for me but not so great for Shawn.

I have mixed feelings about his quitting though. For starters it's going to absolutely break Kathrynn's heart. He'll be here this weekend. And if the new job goes as planned he won't be back again. And the kids will go over there for the summer. That's 4 months without daddy. Ouch!

A bigger ouch logistically is we haven't finalized the divorce yet! Which means he will need to be here for two hearings and a parenting 'class'. All in the next few months. I don't know how that will be possible if he's driving exclusively in Ohio.

It will all work out... it will all work out...

In other News I got a 90% on my Math test. Not superb. But still the class average was 73.5% so I feel good about it. Teacher: still adorable but pretty sure he's married, or possibly just sporting a fashionable left hand band because he likes it?...

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
What are you talking about? 90% is awesome!

Sorry to hear that Shawn has diabetes.
 
90%!!! That's so awesome!

That's so sad that the kids won't get to see Shawn. It's going to be tough for them.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?