<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

More School Stuff (it is SO my life right now!) 

I don't have much time to write as I need to get home to the kiddos. I had my first Algebra test today. I believe I did well. I didn't exactly breeze through it but I'm sure I did well. I also took my second History test today. I missed one answer. : ) I really think I can pull off a good grade in that class.

I'm actually hoping to do well in all of my classes. I've never cared much about exact grades. My parents never put much emphasis on them. If I remember correctly I graduated Highschool with a 2.985 or something ridiculous like that. LOL Upon going back to college I find that my cumulative GPA is 2.7. Out of 4.0 that seems really low. But it's actually a very low B. So not terrible. And actually surprisingly a LOT better than I would have expected considering how much effort I DIDN'T put in the first time around. Anyway, so, now I have some redeeming to do. I need to get that GPA up because I'm really hoping to go someplace this time around.

I've been shopping colleges (because CBC will only get me so far) and I'm leaning towards Evergreen in Olympia. It seems like a fantastic school. The downside being they don't appear to offer ANY kind of family housing and the off campus housing in the area seems prohibitively expensive... sigh.

Sometimes I wish I had done college back when I was single and childless.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Congrats on doing so well on your test. That rocks!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?