<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Shame and the Horror! 

Ok, not really. I feel no shame or horror. I do however feel a little... I don't know, not so fresh! LOL

We had our first test in PreCalc today. I studied my ass off which is really not like me. I didn't expect to do swimmingly as I KNOW I'm rusty. But honestly I expected to muddle through. See, I test well. I always have. Generally I can BS my way through tests like you wouldn't believe. I've had many undeserved victories on the testing battlefield. In fact I can't really recall EVER bombing a test completely. Well, not until today. And I bombed it. To smithereens.

I actually cried. Not a lot. Not noticeably to the girl sitting next to me but I did. And then I sat through the rest of the class just waiting for it to be over. I talked to the teacher after class, told him I was switching to the lower class. No uncertainty about it. He's very nice. He even agreed to try to find me an Algebra textbook so I don't have to sell back my PreCalc book and buy an Alg one. Since he's confident that I will be back in PreCalc next quarter.

As a sidenote my new Algebra teacher is adorable! ;) I wonder if he's single...

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
yeah because sleeping with the new teacher will help your grade soooooooooooooooo much.

BTW....totally cried through my practice test on Sat. We have so much in common.
 
Aw, I'm sorry you bombed the test. But I'm happy you're posting. I miss you.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?