<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 05, 2007

We can Rebuild Him 

I'm trying to decide which classes to take next quarter because registration for it starts like next week. The one thing I know for sure is I must take PreCalc with Mr.Criddle. I've never enjoyed math before. I think I should run with it as far as I can. The only problem is he's only teaching it for one class next quarter. 12:40 - 1:40. Not terrible at all except it seems that EVERY single other class I might want to take next quarter is only offered at that exact time. Or a time which overlaps it in some way! Grrr...

I'm excited about taking Chemistry and Physics but they both run in a 3 semester sequence and pretty much have to be started in the fall. : (

So it looks like I might be taking PreCalc, Microbiology, and Human Sexuality. I already have all of the 'Humanities' I need and human sexuality counts as psych. Grr... But I say to hell with them. I like Humanities! And it's not like it's a complete waste of time. I have an appointment with a counselor later in the month and he will likely tell me I need to take something else. Like this quarter. I'll let him switch things up if need be so long as he doesn't mess with my PreCalc class.

I've decided (for this week at least) to go for a degree in Bioengineering. I realize this will require heaping buttloads of math. But I think (at least for today) that I'm up for the challenge. It feels good to have narrowed it down from the vague 'Biology' degree. And I think Bioengineering will be the perfect marriage of my interests. :)

Wish me luck!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
I love hearing all about your school adventures. Shelby is hoping to do running start in the fall, and it's so helpful to hear a firsthand account of what it's like.

I took Human Sexuality. It was a terrific class. Very interesting.
 
I don't know if you have MySpace but on there they have a place where you can grade teachers. I find it interesting and helpful to go on there and check on the teacher's I'm considering.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?