<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 06, 2007

Batteries 

I finally got batteries for my camera! I also finally figured out how to take close up pictures with it. Yeah me!!

I took LOTS! I think these are the best of them...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a bolt from my chain link fence. Not very interesting, but at the same time, kinda interesting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kathrynn got new boots from the thrift store... two days later she hates them because they make her feet sweat, but the shadows were fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aiden got this Monkey. I don't know it's real name but he calls it 'A'. It looks like a super monky here with the (pink) doll cradle and (green) shelf we got yard sale-ing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More of the fence.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next door. The trees and the light are not close to eachother at all, this was all about getting the right angle.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think this is my favorite. It's a marble I found behind a plant in the corner of my living room. I left it undisturbed (obviously) and snapped a few shots.

I need to go take more, it was fun.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
I love the pictures, especially the marble. I wish I had a camera!
 
You have a great eye. The marble is my favorite too.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?