<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter 

Well, we're not religious or punctual around here. We finally had an easter egg hunt last night. I know, I'm a horrible parent.

Today I'm dinking around waiting to go to school (I hate that my classes don't start till 11:30!) and I decided to see if I could get a pretty Easter egg hiding in the grass picture.

I got this one...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The apartment next door to mine is empty, has been for a while and the grass is LONG and lush and full of beautiful spring weeds. I went there to take this shot. While I was there I noticed a tiny crucifix hanging on a fencepost. It kinda goes with the Easter theme, right? Like I said , not religious but it had a certain quality about it hanging there on the rusty nail on an old wood fence...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, those are my pics for today. Thanks to leanne for telling me how to focus and then move.

Hope everyone had a great Easter however you choose to celebrate it.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
I love them both! The rusty nail crucifix is just strangely poetic. The egg one is nice too. And you are very welcome. I love that you are out shooting. And i love your style. Someday i need to post again the stuff i shoot
 
I love the crucifix pic. Great focus.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?