<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 23, 2007

Kathrynn Says... 

The other day I was driving with the kids and Kathrynn said...

"I know it's not true, because it's silly, but sometimes it seems like all of the teachers at school are married to Mr.Scott (the principal). And it seems like the kids are all like their children. So sometimes it seems like Mrs. Gerdes and Mr.Scott are my mom and dad and all the kids in my class are my brothers and sisters. I know it's not true but sometimes it feels that way. And it makes me feel safe. Mrs. Gerdes says our class is like a family."

I don't know how to feel about that. On the one hand I'm glad it makes her feel safe to think that way. At the same time it makes me horribly sad. And a little annoyed wondering how much of that they put in her head and how much she came up with on her own.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?