<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 22, 2007

Alone... 

My house feels very very empty. The kids and Travis left for Ohio on Tuesday and I stayed for a couple more days up in Seattle visiting. So last night was my first night in my house all alone. It was weird. Sad and scary and quiet and COLD!! I usually have two little heaters in bed with me to keep me warm. Well, that and I cranked up the AC last night because when I got home the house was sweltering.

It's SO WEIRD to be all alone. I don't honestly know what to do with my time. It's depressing in a way. I'm sure I will get used to it though.

Allergies suck. Mine are bad since I got back from Seattle. It's really weird because I was in Seattle in a house with 2 cats for 6 days. I'm horrendously allergic to cats! But my allergies were SO MUCH BETTER up there than one night home in my own bed.

My parents think it's all in my head. It is though you know. My sinuses specifically...

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?