<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 04, 2007

Feeling Grown Up 

I have some kind of complex about not feeling grown up. I look around at all of my friends and feel that they have their lives all together and me, I'm just playing at it. I think I've felt this way since I officially became a grown up.

But lately I've been feeling more grown up. More in control of my life. Which in a way is sort of backwards since right now I'm going to school and not working which are two decidedly UNgrown up things.

But I'm getting things done. I'm keeping things in order. School is going well. I'm signed up for classes through fall and all of my classes planned out through graduation. Last week I went to the UW campus for some seminars and preparation for my transfer which is still a year away. I'm on a list to get into some low income housing to help ease things financially and I have a job interview this morning before school.

I do have a lot going on all at once though. Next week is coming a lot faster than it should. I have an appointment on the 6th to finalize the papers for my divorce and then finals next week. Followed immediately by a trip to Seattle to go to David's birthday party, visit with an advisor at UW, and get the kids on the plane to Ohio. School starts again the 25th and my divorce will be final on the 26th. Which also happens to be my 30th birthday.

Comparatively July is looking pretty empty as I have NOTHING planned in July except school and hopefully work. Likely moving as well. But we'll see.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?