<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Grade Rage 

I got my grades for this quarter. Imagine my surprise when I got a 4.0 in Cultural Geography and Fitness Lab AND Precalculus but a GOD DAMN FUCKING 3.8 in Art!! ART!!! Ghhaaaaaa!!

I have so far managed to refrain from throwing myself on the floor and flailing like a three year old. But only just barely.

It's completely infuriating! I was his goddamn favorite student. I actually DID all of the fucking assignment and I did them well. I was there more than anyone and he fucking told me the last day of class that I had a 4.0! I swear to God he did!!!

It's been like 3 days but I just can't get past it. Art is supposed to be that class that HELPS your G.P.A.!

Actually giving a shit about grades is hazardous to your health. I don't recommend it to anyone.

I know that a 3.8 is still an A- but that's not the point.

Please don't look at me when I'm being irrational!

Sigh

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?