<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wiki-Weirdness 

I was on Wikipedia and I had the silly notion to look up my name. I didn't really expect to find an entry about me but I was bored and lonely. Needless to say there was nothing about me on there. LOL

So I decided to search just my last name. It's different enough that almost anyone in the country with the same last name is a direct relative (well, of Shawn).

Gutleben brought up exactly one entry.

Oxnard California.

So I used the little find function to find where on that page Gutleben was written. Turns out that some guy named Dan Gutleben (undoubtedly related) wrote a book called The Oxnard Beet Sugar Factory. Not very interesting.

All very random and uneventful.

Except that I was BORN in Oxnard California!!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?