<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Update on Life 

I haven't had much chance to write. Just trying to stay busily on top of things.

I'm over the 'hump' of having my kids gone. That is they will be back with me on August 21st and it's sooner rather than later now.

I've moved. I'm almost completely moved out of my old apartment and into the new one. The new apartment has several features I love. Three bedrooms. Grass. Richland Location. $4 rent. That last one is probably the best feature of all!! :)

The kids will be homeschooled in the fall... well, sort of. I've decided to join a virtual academy. Something I would have been vehemently against 2 years ago. But it's a far cry better than shipping them off to school for 6 hours a day. And the $1200 per child allotment for expenses will sure be handy. I'm super excited about some of the 'subjects' we will be covering this year. And they will definitely necessitate a trip to the zoo and aquarium. :) The downside is I will still be going to school myself which means I need to find daycare for about 4 hours 3 days a week. But I think that's do-able.

I'm doing OK this quarter in school. Summer quarter sucks (I WAS warned) and for a while I felt burned out and like I wanted to stab myself in the forehead with a big knife. I'm feeling better about things now.

Actually right now, right this minute, I feel like shit. I think I may have mixed some chemicals with bleach that I shouldn't have yesterday while cleaning. I have this faint 'bleach headache' and I'm a little nauseated... Odd since it's been nearly 24 hours.

Maybe I just need to eat something.

I got a new car too and I'm enjoying the wonderful convenience of air conditioning!! Life is good. Can't complain. Off to math class.

Katie

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?