<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 04, 2008

Off we go... 

Sooo, I never post here anymore. And I don't really think anyone reads it anyway... lol... but...

I got accepted into UW and I will be moving to Seattle sometime in the next couple months. It's kinda terrifying. Now that I'm finally leaving the TC I can totally see all of the things I will miss. :) And all of the reasons to stay. It can be frightening when dreams come true.

Sara and I broke up. I wasn't really surprised when it happened. i think it will be for the best. I think that I can only really function in school if I'm single. I'm going to try to stay that way for the next two years at least. Relationships are too complicated and take too much energy. Better to avoid them.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments:
Stay single? Have you read, *Eat, Pray, Love"?

Congrats on your accomplishment! Remember that wherever you go, there you are ...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?